Provide the resources teams need to work collaboratively to align curriculum, plan activities, and ensure cross-curricular connections.
Select from ELA Grades K-11 and Math Grades K-8, Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II
Using the Unit Organizer and Bundled Standards Cards leads teachers through the process of moving from reviewing to bundling Standards that are taught best together, or integrated. By beginning with standards, teachers identify key academic vocabulary and verb phrases, which helps them develop units and assessment tasks to be used formatively and summatively.
Empowers teachers, teacher teams, librarians and media specialists, and instructional leaders, including principals and curriculum directors to immediately put these powerful tools into practice and make the most of planning and collaboration time.
- 10 ELA or Math Unit Organizers
- 1 ELA or Math Grade-Level Bundled Standards Card Deck
- 1 ELA or Math Poster-Sized Unit Organizer (36"x24") to support teacher-team planning
- A User Manual
Empower teachers and instructional leaders to:
- Plan units, essential learning activities, and scope and sequence for grade bands and K–12 articulation
- Identify and include key academic content vocabulary and verb phrases
- Cross-check current curriculum for Standards level alignment and rigor
- Create sets of differentiated materials to meet students’ diverse needs and interests
- Build cross-curricular connections
Empower school leaders to:
- Ensure curriculum complies with district, state, and other requirements
- Conduct walk-throughs to monitor compliance with local curriculum
- Conduct staff development with groups of teachers
- Communicate with parents and other stakeholders
Visit our YouTube Channel and watch examples of how teachers, principals, and curriculum directors are using our Standards Implementation tools.