Additional Set of 10 Common Core Unit Organizers, K–12 (Select from ELA and Math)
Educators often use additional copies of the ELA or Math Unit Organizers to make the most of team planning and collaboration time.
Teachers and Instructional Leaders Are Using These Resources To:
- Plan units, essential learning activities, and scope and sequence for grade bands and K–12 articulation.
- Identify and include key academic content vocabulary and verb phrases.
- Cross-check current curriculum for Common Core level alignment and rigor.
- Create sets of differentiated materials to meet students’ diverse needs and interests.
- Build cross-curricular connections.
Administrators and Instructional Leaders Are Using These Resources To:
- Ensure curriculum complies with district, state, and other requirements.
- Conduct walk-throughs to monitor compliance with local curriculum.
- Coach individual teachers.
- Conduct staff development with groups of teachers.
- Communicate with parents and other stakeholders.